Water Softeners are desirable when the water is hard. It will reduce the magnesium, calcium and other irons supplements in hard water. These minerals in water are very hard that cannot be consumed by a human body. Eco Smart is giving you the solutions for soft Water Treatment Methods for residential, commercial and industrial use.
Eco Smart Automatic Water Softeners are engineered for maximum performance with minimum maintenance. All components are the highest quality in the industry, ensuring the trouble free operation for many years with reliable service back up.
The mechanism of a Water Softener
Filtration is a costly process of illuminating the solution for hard water but Water Softeners are cost effective solution which can be used in any commercial or industrial application.
- The irons (calcium and magnesium) in the water are exchanged with sodium ions. Sodium does not react badly with soap, the problems of hard water is eliminated.
- Iron replacement in the house water runs through a bed of minor plastic beads or through a chemical matrix called zeolite.
- Sodium irons are covered with beads or zeolite. As the water flows past the sodium irons, they swap places with calcium and magnesium.
- After all, the beads or zeolite contains calcium and magnesium without sodium, and at this point they break the softening of water
Regeneration Cycle of Water Softeners:-
- Backwash Cycle
- Removes collected debris from the resin bed.
- The exchanger is taken off line and out of service.
- Raw water flows upward through the resin bed to expand it at least 50%.
- Most foulant materials are scrubbed from the bead surfaces and fractured beads are washed away from the tank.
- Brine Cycle
- Saturated salt solution from the brine supply is drawn gently through the resin bed
- Calcium and magnesium ions are displaced from the zeolite and substituted with sodium ions from the salt brine.
- Rinse Cycle
- Removes excess hardness from the resin bed and this cycle consists of a slow and a fast rinse phase.
- During the slow rinse cycle raw water pushes the residual salt brine through the resin bed.
- The fast rinse cycle flushes all remaining displaced calcium and magnesium ions, any unused salt brine, and packs the resin bed readying it for service.
- Service Cycle
- The raw stream flows downward through the resin bed where the hard ions are removed and replaced by sodium ion.
- The softener effluent is soft water with less than one grain of hardness.
Residential and Commercial Water Softeners
Eco Smart giving the Water Treatment solutions including the Water Softeners to any sized building using the highest quality controls. All our systems are reliable, durable, efficient and economical; gives you with the finest and highest quality components and resin.
Standard features :
- System is automatic
- Metered fleck controls
- Use of fewer detergent and soap
- No need of a clogging or scaling of pipes and fittings
- Heavy duty physical tanks
- High performance
- Optional skid for tanks
- Engineered components for commercial and industrial use
- Less energy consume
- Long lasting
- Machines work very efficiently
- Clean fabrics
- Soft cloths
- Soft water for comfortable bathing
- Easily manageable soft hair
- Improvement in health and beauty
- Saving cost
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Rental properties
- Car washes
- Office building
Industrial Water Softeners
Many Industrial Applications are having the need of Water Softeners.
Example: The service life of clothing, fixtures and appliances are greatly reduced due to these "hard" minerals, for laundry and dishwashing, the use of a Water Softener will considerably reduce the amount of soaps and detergents, resulting in less operating expenses.
Standard Features :
- pressure gauges
- outlet soft water sample valves
- pre-assembled valve nest on each tank
- Pressure tanks are designed for 100 psig working pressure
- Automatic backwash flow controllers
- An automatic brine float valve controls
- External piping is black steel
- An automatic brine float valve controls brine draw and regulates fresh water refill to positive shutoff
- Low cost
- Low maintenance and general plumbing repairs
- Reducing or eliminating need for chemicals
- Reduce energy bills
- Offer protection that prolongs equipment replacement costs
- Car Washes
- Boiler Feed water
- Food Processing Plants
- Manufacturing Plants