Stainless Steel Ducts
Stainless Steel Ducts
Eco Smart Stainless Steel Duct system covers a wide range of ducts, bends, valves, transition pieces, jet caps etc. The Stainless Stain duct system can be used for all extraction purposes for transport of particles and air, and includes all the components needed for a complete extraction solution. The Eco Smart Stainless Steel duct system is manufactured with minor tolerances to ensure tight joints. Use of pull rings ensures that the duct line fulfils tightness class within industrial extraction. The duct system is particularly well suited for the stricter requirements on cleaning the duct system, and for installation with the special requirements for explosion prevention. Stainless steel ducting systems are manufactured with a circular cross section, designed for optimum sealing and minimal pressure loss. Our duct work encompasses a wide variation of all necessary components required for a complete installation solution.
Unlike other forms of steel, stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain when it comes into contact with moisture. Stainless steel is essentially low carbon steel, which contains chromium at 10% or more by weight. It is this addition of chromium that gives the steel its unique corrosion resisting properties. This flexible stainless steel duct is very lightweight allowing for easy installation. The flexibility allows for this stainless Steel Ducts to be hand bendable, allowing you to easily create elbows and turns during installation. The stainless steel resistant with weathering, moisture, corrosive fumes, and chemicals, this product exhibits excellent life. Stainless steel Duct is also very resilient to high and low temperature extremes. This flexible Duct has a temperature range of -400 degrees to +800 degrees Fahrenheit. This truly wide temperature range gives this flexible stainless Steel great versatility, allowing it to be used in a large variety of industries.
- Duct and duct accessories are constructed out of stainless steel.
- Multiple accessories.
- Diameters range from 8" to 22".
- Duct lengths for 8" and 10" diameters are 30", 36", 46".
- Duct and duct accessory connections have been optimized for ease of assembly.
- Connections are made using a universal “V" clamp.
- Access doors available for clean out.
- Transition plates available for duct termination at the curb.
- Transition plates and collars designed to overcome slight misalignments.
- Proven duct hanging system.
- Submittals and duct CAD files.
- System can be used as a stand-alone duct system
- System can be used as part of a fully integrated packaged designed and pre-engineered for optimum performance
- Duct systems that are part of an integrated system reduce the amount of rework and service calls.
- Non-welded duct saves on installation costs.
- Duct accessories and duct lengths have been designed so there is no cutting of duct in the field.
- Single source for equipment and duct.
- Reduced coordination and shipping costs due to single source supplier.
- Duct is manufactured on state of the art equipment.
- Duct and duct / accessories go through a robust quality control check making sure you get the very best product every time.