Industrial Dust Collectors
Industrial Dust Collectors
In order to keep a high standard of fresh and clean air for workshops, manufacturing facilities, industrial and commercial spaces; Dust Collectors are used to minimize the various pollutants. The pollutants generates in these areas are causing serious effect to the humans as well as the biological imbalance. Industrial Dust Collectors are used to collect dust of various types in different industrial applications. Our Industrial Dust Collectors will use some form of Media Filtration, Electrostatic Precipitation, Inertia Separation, Air Washing or may be combination of these techniques to remove pollutants from the air.
Reverse Pulse Cleaning and Cartridge Dust Collection
Pulse controller :
- The Reverse Pulse is scheduled to clean at a desired pressure drop across the filters.
- The Photohelic Controller is given prewired and housed within a NEMA 4 enclosure.
- The Reverse Pulse Controller offers the option of both on-line and off-line cleaning.
- It has a simple and adjustable preset.
Reverse pulse system :
- The particularly designed sonic nozzles precisely direct and arise the air velocity into the Cartridge Filter to reverse pulse the contaminants from the filters.
- Cleaning the cartridge is completed by the use of 1.5" valves and sonic nozzles positioned behind the Cartridge Filters.
- 143"H x 45"W x 88"D x 1750 lbs. installed (1975 lbs. shipping) with 15 Hp motor
- 113"H x 45"W x 83"D x 1400 lbs. installed (1625 lbs. shipping)
- 143"H x 45"W x 88"D x 1650 lbs. installed (1875 lbs. shipping) with 7.5 Hp motor
Blower and motor volts Ac Hz Phase Amp Draw :
- 7.5 HP 208 60 3 19
- 7.5 HP 230 60 3 17
- 7.5 HP 460 60 3 8.8
- 15 HP 208 60 3 37.5
- 15 HP 230 60 3 34
- 15 HP 460 60 3 17
Features and Benefits :
- Flexible and short manufacturing lead time.
- Long life, heavy duty carbon steel construction for long life.
- High static pressure
- No downtime
- Convenient and easy to control
Importance of the Dust Collectors :
- Effective pollutant removal
- Maintain healthy working environment
- Improves productivity
- Long life for the equipments
Facts to be consider when selecting an Industrial Dust Collector :
- Select the dust type compatible to soluble in water, sticky, hazardous and explosive dust, hygroscopic
- Particle shapes
- System capacity
- Micron size
- Maintenance etc.
Types of Dust Collectors :
- Pulse Jet Dust Collectors
- Cartridge Dust Collectors
- Bin Vent Dust Collectors
- Pleated Bag Dust Collectors
- Cyclone Dust Collector
- Woodshop Saw Dust Collection Equipment
- Widely used in welding
- Wood Processing
- Metal cutting
- Metal grinding
- Organic material cutting and polishing