This product automatically monitors the air quality with an advanced sensor technology which can detect the dust, odors and allergens. This product offers seven important technologies to cover every pollutant. They are:
- HEPA Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- UV Lamp
- Washable Prefilter
- Dust Collection Grid
- Photocatalytic Oxidation Filter
Seven purification stages
- First, the air enters in the Washable PreFilter, capturing the biggest particles that improve the performance and sturdiness of the other filters.
- Second, particles and pollutants were being trap by the electrostatically-charged Washable Dust Collector Plates like a magnet. Intelli-Pro has multiple other leading technologies unlike Friedrich C-90A, the consumer reports top-rated Air Purifier, though they are similar.
- Third, it passes in the Activated Carbon Filter, the finest kind of Air Filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. Carbon Filters serve to eliminate odors, chemicals, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that other filters cannot base on Aerobiological researchers from Penn State Dept.
- Fourth, high effective and long lasting HEPA Filter capture dust and allergens.
- Fifth, the chemicals, bacteria and odors are effectively decreases by Photocatalytic Oxidation (TiO2).
- Sixth, micro-organisms wipe out through Germicidal UV Lamp.
- Lastly, a totally harmless (virtually no capture ozone), and scientifically proven to be effective and no enhance filter efficiency air-cleaning negative ions are dispersed all over the room.
- Odor, Dust and Allergen Sensors- helps you noticed which airborne pollutants are present. The Intelli-Pro has sensors to detect odors (chemicals, and cigarette smoke), dust and allergens (pollen, pet dander, rag weed and mold spores). There is a LED Indicator Light in the corresponding pollutant types; same for dust and allergens, if odors are detected, Odor Indicator Light on the control panel will become lit.
- Clean Air Monitor- shows you how clean or contaminated the air truly is using the Intelli-Pro senses and transfers this information through the four LED Indicator Lights. The more Indicator Lights that are lit the dirtier the air. If all four Indicator Lights are lit it only means that air is much polluted and the air is clean if only one lit.
- Automatic mode- Intelli-Pro will automatically regulate the settings of the Air Purifier according to how clean or polluted the air is and this will helps you saves money on your electricity bill.
If polluted air is detected, fun will run on a higher setting, alternatively, the fan will run on the lowest setting (Quiet) if the air is detected to be satisfactorily clean.
- Filter Maintenance Indicator- with Intelli-Pro guesswork capability sensor will let you know when it is time to replace the HEPA/activated carbon filter and when to wipe and clean the metal dust collector plates. In this way you can save money and avoid saturation in which the Air Purifier will begin to release captured contaminates back into the air.
- Ion/UV Light Indicator- Since there are few visual or audio signs, it will be difficult for you to know if UV lamps and ionizers are fully operational if this sensor is absent. This helps you verify if the Ionizer and UV Lamp are working properly, if the blue light under Ion/UV Indicator will go back and forth between dim and bright meaning both are functioning.
NaturoPure HF 380 has an odor, dust and allergic sensors that detects definite pollutants, like dust mites, pollen, cigarette smoke, chemicals, pet dander, mold spores and etc.
What are sensors?
- Diagnostic Sensors shows if the filters need to be replace and when the metal Dust Collector Grid is cleaned.
- UV Light and Negative Ion Indicators indicates that all parts are in working order and also point out when you need to replace the UV Lamp.
- Clean Air Monitor - tells how dirt free or polluted the air is. If Automatic mode is selected, NaturoPure will automatically regulate the settings suitably. If the air is moderately clean, it reduces electricity usage.
The Multiple Air Inlet Design
A powerful yet quiet fan that accelerates purified air throughout the room. It has a multiple Air Inlet Design that enables maximum air flow through the unit. The Multiple Air Inlet Design enables maximum air flow through the unit.
It is economical. The NaturoPure is energy efficient and uses sensor technology to reduce electricity usage offering low-cost Replacement Filter and UV Lamp.
Quiet. Maintain peace and tranquility in room even on high setting
- Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight (lbs.): 15
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Voltage: 210-220 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: Up to 60,000,000/cm3
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
Pollutants remove by the NaturoPure Air Purifiers:
The HEPA Filter, Electronic Dust Collector and Ionizer are all proven to be effective at reducing airborne bacteria. The Germicidal UV Lamp can also be effective at destroying bacteria.
- Pollen and Other Allergens.
HEPA Filters are the most effective type against dust and allergens, and Ionizers are proven to enhance the performance of filters. The Electronic Dust Collection Grid is also effective at capturing dust and allergens.
- Dust/Dust Mites.
Germicidal UV Lamp which is known deadly to micro-organism such as dust mites eliminates dust/dust mites totally. HEPA Filters are the most effective type against dust and allergens, and Ionizers are proven to enhance the performance of filters. The Electronic Dust Collection Grid is also effective at capturing dust and allergens.
The Activated Carbon Filter is the most effective type at reducing/eliminating odors. The Ionizer and UV Light can also help reduce odors.
HEPA Filters are very effective at capturing mold spores, enhanced by the Ionizer. The Electronic Dust Collector is also effective at this. The Germicidal UV Light is effective at destroying the toxins released into the air by mold spores.
- Cigarette Smoke.
The Activated Carbon Filter is the best type of filter on the market at removing cigarette smoke and odors. The Ionizer is also effective at removing smoke from the air.
- Carbon Monoxide.
A statistically significant decrease of CO values was found with an Ionizer activated. This was discovered by researchers at Brampton Hospital in London, and published in European Respiratory Journal.
The Germicidal UV Lamp is the most effective Air Purification method at neutralizing these micro-organisms. Ultraviolet Light is deadly for germs and viruses.
- Chemicals and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
The Activated Carbon Filter is the most effective type of filter at trapping chemicals, gases, etc. The Ionizer and UV Light also help with these pollutants.
Clinically Tested and Proven
Outperforms Consumer Reports Top-Rated Air Sterilizer in Toxin Test! Nearly 100% effective in clinical tests and 5 times more effective in toxin elimination test than top-rated model. H2S is a strong gas created by stagnant sewage, and is one of the very worst and most difficult-to-remove pollutants known to man. Naturo Air Purifiers ability to remove H2S is a good indication of its ability to remove strong odors, odor-causing toxins and volatile organic chemicals (VOCs). It is also proven in a clinical test that it kills 100% of harmful mold.