UV, Ozone and Chlorine Disinfection Systems
UV, Ozone and Chlorine Disinfection Systems
Ultraviolet (UV) Sterilization
The killing of rendering harmless microorganisms in a committed environment is called Ultraviolet. It is the energy region of electromagnetic spectrum which lies between the x-ray region and visible region. The technology is being used for commercial and industrial applications. This application has been around for 50 years till now. More of our customers are keen about the chlorine and other contaminated products. The major advantages of Ultraviolet Treatment are that it is the fastest method of disinfecting the water than the chlorine without any chemicals use. The UV Systems are very cost effective.
Water sterilization Technology is harmless in nature, and it is just as the process of natural sun providing the UV rays. The explosion of contaminates to the UV light, are rendered harmless and water input is clean. It kills the microorganisms for 99.9% and proves with clean Water Purification System.
Ultraviolet Sterilization Technology :
- Untreated water from waterline or well go into the UV Chambers
- The water flows in the UV Chamber past a specialized lamp which produces germinal wavelengths of UV light. Any micrograms are uncovered to a lethal dose of UV energy.
- Lastly the disinfected water is distributed throughout the home.
- Low capital cost
- Low operating cost
- Environmental friendly
- Instant treatment process
- No chemicals adding to the process
- No change in taste, odour, pH and other general chemicals.
- Ease of maintenance and installation
- Compatible with other water processes
- Automatic operations
- All bacterial and viruses destroy
- Fast treatment
- Easy handling
- Cost of operation is low
- No need for toxic and expensive chemicals
- Scalable to treat millions of liters per day.
- Extremely reliable
- Maintenance is low
- Periodic cleaning and 6 month lamp replacement
- Breweries farms
- Vending canneries printing
- Cosmetics food products
- Butter processing
- Surface water laboratories
- Bottled water plants
- Ground water wineries
- Boiler feed water
Ozone Sterilization Systems
These systems also used in residential, commercial and industrial Water Treatment Systems. Ozone is a dominant disinfectant. It is used to maintain a stable clean environment, as the most powerful oxidant that can be used in Water Treatment. Ozone makes a broad range of applications possible.
- Outstanding Sterilization action over: fungi and parasites, bacteria and viruses
- Oxidation of unwanted inorganic substances in the water: Iron and manganese , arsenic , nitrite and sulfide
- Oxidation of unwanted organic substances in the water:
Humid substances and other compounds which affect the colour of the water , strong-smelling and strong-tasting compounds, cyclic hydrocarbons, chloramines and other chlorine compounds, trihalomethanes
- Micro-flocculating action
Substances and colloids liquefied in the water; after oxidation with ozone becomes insoluble and can be filtered considerably less environmentally harmful by-products may occur in the production. Ozone is produced on site and familiarized to the water directly, without interim storage. The high reactivity ozone decomposes into oxygen in the water within many minutes. All components must be finely matched with others of an Ozone Handling System to attain an optimal relationship between ozone production and effect.
- Strong oxidizing power
- Little reaction time
- Decomposes into mild oxygen
- Stronger properties for chlorination
- No chemicals added to the water
- Generated and used at same time
- Most dominant Oxidant in Water Treatments
- Kills germs over 3,000 times faster than chlorine
- Toughest oxidizer and disinfectant commercially available
- Ozone reacts with a large range of organic compounds
- Drinking water supply
- Food and beverage industry
- Swimming pools
- Medical Application
Solutions to the customers
- Giving a complete line of Ozone Generators
- Oxygen Preparation Systems
- Giving ozone fixtures to fit any application
- Self-Contained Ozone Systems and Skid-Mounted Ozone Systems are giving solutions to any size project whoever is looking for Integrated Ozone Product Solutions.
Chlorine Disinfection System
- It is the common method of Water Disinfection
- It kills most of the bacterial, virus, micrograms which causes diseases
- Chlorine Disinfection System brings out to wastewater in the form of gas, hypochlorite and other compounds
- Chlorination procedure use liquid chlorine and DE chlorination use sulfur dioxide.
- More effective
- It is much effective for wide varieties of micrograms
- Greater control over disinfection since it is wastewater vary from time to time
- Can decrease noxious odors
- Chlorine is a well-established technology.
- The chlorine remaining in the discharged wastewater can prolong decontamination even after initial treatment
- Chlorine Disinfection is consistent and effective against a wide spectrum of microorganisms.
- Flexible dosing enables greater control over disinfection since wastewater characteristics differs
- Chlorine can eliminate noxious odors
- Used mainly for drinking water preparation and disinfection of piping.
- ClO2 is used as a main disinfectant for odour and taste problems in surface water. It is an effective biocide at concentrations as low as 0.1 ppm and over a wide pH variety.
- ClO2 penetrates the bacterial cell wall and reacts with vital amino acids in the cytoplasm of the cell to kill the bacteria. The by-product of this reaction is chlorite.
- Chlorine Dioxide disinfects same as chlorine, as a contradictory of chlorine; chlorine dioxide has no harmful effects on human health.