UV- C Air Sterilization
UV- C Air SterilizationAir Purification is most important in reducing destructive pollutants inside our homes and work places.
UV-C Air Sterilization Systems for HVAC ApplicationsUV-C Sterilization System improves universal Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for better productivity and rapidly pays for itself in maintenance and energy savings. Eco Smart UV-C Air Sterilization Systems cleans, freshens, and sterilizes the air in the entire house or building with UV-C Light. We have different varieties of UV-C Sterilization Systems for different HVAC applications.
UV means the Ultra-Violet Light. Ultraviolet Light signifies the frequency of light between 200 nanometers (nm) and 400nm and cannot be seen with the naked eye. There are 3 distinct bands of UV Lights: UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C. UV-A Long wave UV Light (315nm to 400nm) refers to Black Light." UV-B (280nm to 315nm) which we commonly call and midrange UV causes sunburn.
Germicidal UV Light (200nm to 280nm), or UV-C, is effective in microbial control. Research has verified that within this UV-C band the most efficient frequency for microbial destruction is between 254nm and 265nm. The most effective in microbial control are Germicidal Lamps that produce the majority of their output in this range.
The UV-C Air Sterilization System installed in your HVAC / Central Air Conditioning System is designed to reduce airborne organic contaminants which pass through your Ductwork throughout your facility and accomplishes the sun job indoors, both efficiently and inexpensively. It is designed to prolong the life of the HVAC System and keep its efficiency.
The benefits :
- UV-C Sterilization Systems make the air germ-free by killing / eliminating germs, bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold spores etc. With this, spread of diseases and sicknesses will minimize.
- Stops the growth of mold and bacteria inside your Central Air Conditioning System. No more mildew and moldy odor from your air conditioner.
- Makes the air in your rooms smell fresh and clean while producing ZERO ozone.
- Destroys VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Eliminates the need to ever clean the mold off your cooling coil (evaporator coil) again. Helps decrease cooling costs by keeping the cooling coil from plugging up with mold and gel.
- Get rid of the need for periodic duct cleaning by keeping your Ductwork clean and dust-free inside.
- Produces safe and highly effective Negative hydroxyl ions, the natural compound that scrubs pollution from the earth's atmosphere. Hydroxyl ions are the main air pollution destroyer in earth's atmosphere. Hydroxyls and hydroxyl radicals are formed when the UV-C from the sun strips hydrogen atoms from water molecules (H20) forming hydroxyl (OH)-.
- These supportive negative hydroxyl ions are flowed out of your cooling and heating vents and into your living space by your Central Air Conditioners fan or blower.
- Ultraviolet UV-C Light is 10,000 times the intensity of sun light and kills viruses and too small bacteria filtered out by a HEPA Filter.
- It is completely silent.
The bottom line is, while your energy consumption and maintenance costs decrease your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) increases.
ECO SMART is an ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Company and we are leading the way with technology to a better lifestyle within the indoor environment.
Consult ECO SMART to install the right UV-C Sterilization System for your facility.